1 l = € 74,50
Nutrigen Omega syrup with its high Fish oil EPA and DHA concentration is for normal and healthy development of nervous system and vision. Brain and nerve development improve Children’s cognitive capacity and support their learning abilities. Nutrigen Omega Syrup with refined fish oil omega 3 EPA and DHA is hypo-allergic and purified by quitting fish oil contaminants.
Suggested Daily Intake:
Children 1-3 years: Take 2,5 mL daily
Children 4-8 years: Take 5 mL daily
Children 9-13 years: Take 10 mL daily.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily serving amount. Any food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. The brain and nervous system continue to grow and develop after birth. The Brain develops during childhood and there is little to do to improve its function once children enter adulthood.
Sales points: pharmacies and Nutrielixir web shop at www.nutrielixir.fi. You can buy Nutrigen products also at these sales points (click here).
Nutrigen Omega Fish Oil Syrup with vitamins and minerals is formulated with selected amounts of fish oil and the vitamins and minerals that are necessary for on going brain development. Children’s Success at school, the ability to learn well, and high IQ levels are inevitably important to all parents and their communities. The competitive pressures of modern life urge us all to be more efficient individually and to make us desire to overcome the inevitable challenges we face. Naturally, parents wish the same for their children. Nutrigen Omega Fish Oil and Vitamin Mineral Syrup provides parents with the opportunity to significantly boost their children’s performance in these vital areas. The EPA and DHA fish oil omega 3 fatty acids are essential nutrients that have beneficial effects on brain development and to support the body’s systems.
The most trustful, sustainable and IFOS accrediated fish oil, Meg-3 by DSM is used in Nutrigen Omega Syrup.
Nutrigen uses the MEG-3® fish oil which is the most trusted source of EPA and DHA omega-3 from fish oil – without the fishy taste or smell supplied by DSM. MEG-3®is purified for safety, concentrated for potency and sustainably sourced from clean, omega-3 rich ocean fish.
MEG-3® – Highest Quality & Purity MEG-3® fish oil is the highest quality available. With more than 200 quality checks during manufacturing; MEG-3® products meet or exceed global hygiene, quality and purity industry standards.
MEG-3® – Sustainable Source Nutrigen chooses Meg3 oils for our products to support a renewable, sustainable environment by sourcing fish for MEG-3® oils from regulated fisheries where equipment, practices and procedures are in place to protect fish stocks. The fish oil we use is sourced from a variety of wild fish species and is a by-product of either the fishmeal or edible canning industries. No fish are caught for the exclusive production of oil. Supplier company also turns fish oil processing waste into biofuel to operate our state-of-the-art fish oil production facility in Mulgrave, Nova Scotia.
1. DHA supplementation: Current implications in pregnancy and childhood.
2. n-3 LCPUFA improves cognition: the young, the old and the sick.
3. Which polyunsaturated fatty acids are active in children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder receiving PUFA supplementation? A fatty acid validated meta-regression analysis of randomized controlled trials..
4. Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids in Children.
5. Fatty acids and sleep in UK children: subjective and pilot objective sleep results from the DOLAB study – a randomized controlled trial.
6. Low Blood Long Chain Omega-3 Fatty Acids in UK Children Are Associated with Poor Cognitive Performance and Behavior: A Cross-Sectional Analysis from the DOLAB Study.
7. Docosahexaenoic Acid for Reading, Cognition and Behavior in Children Aged 7–9 Years: A Randomized, Controlled Trial (The DOLAB Study).
8. Enhancement of cell viability after treatment with polyunsaturated fatty acids.
9. Impact of nutrition on serum levels of docosahexaenoic acid among Omani children with autism.